Okay, I don’t want to exaggerate, but this interview with Dr. John Stackhouse is sheer brilliance. I’ve never heard a better diagnosis of the problem and the prescription for how to heal evangelicalism than what Stackhouse offers.
- How is American evangelicalism different to Canadian, UK, and Aussie varieties?
- American evangelicalism’s greatest sin: white nationalism.
- The six defining points of evangelicalism.
- Evangelicals as Bible technology innovators.
- Is evangelicalism a type of theology or a renewal movement?
- How to fix American evangelicalism!
In the comments, let me know what you think, and send me your questions.
I’ve got more interviews and stuff coming out, so do subscribe to this substack and my you.tube channel.
Word from the Bird is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.